3D Sensors with Ultra-HD-Resolution
the 3D-Sensors of the new C5 Series come with resolutions of up to 12-Megapixel and collect the 3D data with measuring speeds of up to 200,000 Profiles per second (depending on the model). The developers have devoted special attention to industrial suitability and have equipped the 3D sensors with a ruggedized housing (IP67), M12 connectors, air barriers and many more features.
Until now, 3D-recordings in a two-digit megapixel resolution were reserved only for the camera C4-4090-GigE. The C5 Series combines the high-resolution characteristics of the C4 camera with the compact and ruggedized design of the C2 sensor family, merging thanks to state-of-the-art technology the best of both worlds. The result is ultra-high resolution high-speed 3D-sensors that enable a reliable industrial use even in harsh environments.
- Non-Contact 3D Measurement in Accordance with the Laser-Sheet of Light (Triangulation) Method
- Measuring Speeds of up to 200 kHz
- Image Processing Integrated in the Camera
- Robust Housing with IP67
- Configurable Camera Modes: Image Mode, Profile Mode
- Selection of 3D Camera Algorithms: Threshold-Selection Method, Maximum Method, COG Method, FIR-PEAK Method
- All algorithms achieve the maximum profile rate, regardless of the algorithm selected and its parameters
- Easy Configuration via Camera Register
- Configurable Selection of the Data Output, e.g. Height Data or Height Data + Intensity Data
- Genuine Global Snapshot Shutter for Accurate Profiles without Movement Distortion (blurring)
- Programmable Number of Profiles that can be merged to form a Height Image
- Up to 8 Freely Selectable AOIs (Sensor Read-Out Windows) in Image
and Profile Mode
- Flexible Trigger Functions for Profile and Image Triggering
- RS422 Interface Converter with Programmable Counter for Profile Trigger Generation and Integral Identification of Direction of Movement
- Data Transmission via Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Configurable Opto-Coupled I/Os for Trigger Function and Synchronisation
- Storage of a User-Defined Start-Up Camera Configuration in a Configuration EEprom
- Integrated Control for External Illumination (Laser)
- Enhanced 3D Imaging with High Dynamic Range 3D (HDR-3D)
Learn more about three-dimensional measuring in accordance with the laser-scanning, software support with GigE Vision & GenICam and several CX special features like High Dynamic Range (HDR) or Automatic AOI-Tracking.
Our CX products support all well-known vision software packages. Therefore, developers can easily integrate a CX camera in a vision system without having to sacrifice their favourite programming environment. Learn more about software packages that are compatible with our CX cameras.
Mr. Athinodoros Klipfel
Sales Manager 3D
Phone: +49 (0)4531/88011-14
Support & Engineering 3D
Phone: +49 (0)4531/88011-42
Mr. Stephan Kieneke
Product Manager 3D
Tel.: +49 (0)4531/88011-43